Who We Are?
What We Do?
Dragon Glass Group has high-efficiency and energy-saving coating production line. Such as super flat tempered glass, fireproof glass, environmental protection silk screening glass line and digital printing machine, double glazed glass production line, constant temperature and humidity laminated glass and tempered glass furnace, etc. A series of automated intelligent glass processing equipments.
Our products include offline single and double silver LOW-E coated glass, solar control coated glass, tempered glass, printing and screening glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, curved glass, fireproof glass, bulletproof glass and other composite glass products that can be processed in different places.
We sure can provide customers with product customization solutions all the time.
Our Main Facilities for IGUs Panel
Insulated glass processing
Maximum size reach 3300x13000mm, excellent sealing of finished products
coating on glass
Own coating line, easy to meet different projects requirements
High quality materials make low self explosion rate and super flatness
printing and Silk screening
A short description of the service and how the visitor will benefit from it.
How We Make Sure Quality?
- Size check for each process like glass cutting, grinding and tempering.
- Strong lights to check glass surface to make sure that no flaw occurs.
- Strict tempering glass stress testing to make sure tempered glass quality is tough and safe.
- Warp and deformation checking to make sure the glass surface is super flat.
- Strong impact test to guarantee tempered glass, laminated glass, and insulated glass safe for architectural usage.
- Flesh light to inspection whether have defects during the double glazed glass production
What Our Package is?
We use plywood crates only Because which made by compressing and bonding processed wood, and can be exported without any complex procedures, making it very convenient.
The size of the glass is often not uniform. For safety transportation, the interior of the plywood box is filled with pads and blocks to provide corks between the glass. Then, it is wrapped with plywood strips because the more exposed it is, the safer it is. Diagonal bracing of the plywood strips is essential to enhance the strength of the box.
Many clients ask why we don’t use fully sealed packaging. That’s due to the more exposed it is, the safer it is. During transportation by forklift or crane, it is immediately clear that there are fragile products inside, prompting extra attention to safety.