Double Insulated Glass
Our Hot Selling Glazing Item
What is Double Insulated Glass?
Dragon glass double Insulated Glass also called double glazing units, which is a kind of processed glass, combine two panes of glass separated by an aluminum spacer and sealed together at the edge. The DGUs airspace is filled with dry air or a noble gas, such as argon or krypton inside to slow the heat exchange and reduce noise levels. The aluminum spacer is filled with silica desiccant pellets to ensure removal of any moisture in the airspace. The IGU is designed to keep homes warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Excellent energy-saving performance
- Excellent performance for sound insulation
- Good performance of anti-condensation, reducing cold radiation, and safety
- High strength, wind pressure resistance
- The film of the coated glass located in the DGUs chamber will not fall off
- Glass thickness: 3mm~19mm, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4
- Spacer thickness: 6A, 9A, 12A, 14A, 15A, 16A, 18A, 20A, etc
- Spacer colors: silver, grey, black, etc.
- Max size: 3300*13000mm.
- Color: clear, ultra clear, grey, bronze, blue, green, etc.
- Coating glass like low-e coating is optional.
- U value: <1.8 W/m2K.
- Transmittance: 8~85%.
- Shape of double glazed: flat / curved / shaped.
- Capacity: 2000SQM/DAY.
- Certification: CE & IGCC.