Triple Insulated Glass
Our High Performance Sound & Heat Insulation Item
What is Triple Insulated Glass?
More choice for your projects, triple insulated glass also called triple glazing units, composed of three pieces of glass stacked together with two aluminum spacer, which can full of air, argon, krypton: three pieces of glass and two spacers, glass types can change to different items.
The main function of customizing triple glazed glass is to improve the thermal insulation performance of the entire window. Such a glass configuration can be used as an entry-level glass in cold regions. In addition, the noise insulation performance of the triple glazing unit will be greatly improved, which can isolate relatively high-frequency outdoor noise, so it is especially suitable for users who want to be quiet but are often troubled by noise.
Difference between Triple Glazed Glass and Double Glazed Glass
Triple insulating glass and normal insulating glass are two types of insulating glass commonly used in buildings. Among them, the triple insulating glass refers to the glass with three layers of glass with two chambers, while the DGU glass refers to the glass with two layers of glass and one chamber. The biggest difference between them is the number of glass layers and the number of chambers.
- Glass thickness: minimum 3mm, maximum 19mm, 3+3+3mm ~ 19+19+19mm
- Spacer thickness: 6A, 9A, 12A, 14A, 15A, 16A, 18A, 20A, etc
- Spacer colors: silver, grey, black, etc.
- Max size: 3300*13000mm depends on glass typle.
- Color: clear, ultra clear, grey, bronze, blue, green, etc.
- Coating glass like low-e coating is optional.
- U value: <1.8 W/m2K.
- Transmittance: 8~85%.
- Shape: flat / curved / shaped.
- Capacity: 800SQM/DAY.
- Certification: CE & IGCC & CCC.